If this isn't your first time using Snapwire, you can re-use ANY past brief you've created for future briefs. Some applicable use cases where this comes in handy include:
- You have recurring campaign or theme needs and don't want to re-write a brief each time.
- You want to create standardized templates for other team members to use to quickly launch briefs.
- You are launching the same concept or campaign across multiple locations. This will allow you to keep the exact same creative but change the location out on a brief by brief basis quickly.
Using custom templates saves teams a ton of time from re-writing past briefs because they can instead jump straight into production.
Here's how to save a brief as a template to reuse again later:
- At the end of creating the brief or at the top of your brief's "create" tab, click "save as template."
- Give your template a name to identify what it should be used for.
- Click "create template."
Here's how to use your saved template:
- Click "new brief."
- Select your saved template (or one of Snapwire's).
- Upload new sample assets (your previous samples will not carry over).
- Review the brief, and make tweaks and edits if you'd like.
- This is now a copy of that brief, so your new edits won't affect the original or the template.
Get a feel for this feature with this quick demo.