Exposed Area-Select Commenting to Creators
Client users can make notes about a specific area of an image, which can be helpful when requesting specific edits from creators. Creators could not previously see these comments, so we've exposed them and added notifications to let them know the comments have been created.
Released a Free Client Sign Up
Any client user can now sign up for an account with Snapwire for free. To see what our latest paid packages are, view our pricing page: https://snapwire.co/pricing/
Implemented a New Creative Brief Flow
There is a new streamlined creative brief flow for all users. This greatly simplifies and speeds up the process to launch a new brief from scratch. Some of the improvements are detailed below:
- Selection of content type: Choose photo and/or video for your brief.
- Selection of content rights: Select your preferred rights for your content (depending on your package).
- Removal of Plan tab: To help complete Briefs in a timely manner, we consolidated most of the information that used to be represented in the “Plan” tab into the Creative Brief. Briefs can now go seamlessly from Create to Finding creators.
- Set your budget: Set the Brief budget in the creative brief now. This can always be changed prior to creator assignment.
- Select creator preferences: Indicate what your creators should specialize in to help Snapwire suggest the right creator matches for your brief. You can also decide to automatically invite the best matches.
- Upload supporting documents: Include any brand guidelines or mood boards that would be important for your creator to review.
Enabled Additional Payment Types and Storage
Net 30 terms and Credit Card: We now enable credit card payments via stripe for all briefs as well as Net 30 terms. Payment method will be collected on creator assignment but not charged until brief completion with the final amount.
In your settings, you can set a default payment method, set a default credit card, and view your billing history.
Start New Comment Threads with Applied Creators
Manually spin up message threads: To help simplify and clean up message threads, client users can now manually spin up message threads associated with applied creators rather than having 1 message thread per creator by default. Applied Creators can still initiate commenting with Clients on Briefs.
Improved the Dashboard
Start a brief from home dashboard: users can now quickly start a brief from the home dashboard via a new header.
Updated the Suggested Creator Logic
Various updates to better improve the suggested creator logic associated with all Briefs. Improvements include:
- Better geo-location mapping for briefs that have a general region instead of an address associated with them.
- Providing suggested creators if there is no location associated with a Brief
- Better matching of creators based on their roles and specialties with relevant briefs.
Brief Commenting Improvements
With a fresh update to Brief commenting, we’ve made it easier to navigate various threads. See previews of comment threads and have your comment threads broken out between internal and external communications with creators.