Find your list of briefs on your homepage when you log in or by clicking “Briefs” on the left sidebar. The brief list includes key information such as stage, location, due date, and more, so that you can keep track of and check the status of your briefs.
There are several ways you can customize your Brief List view to streamline your view and only see the information you care most about.
- Hide and Unhide columns: Select the eye icon in the upper right corner to toggle specific columns off and on based on which information is most important to you.
- Reorder columns: Drag and drop columns into the order you prefer to see them.
- Freeze columns: Make sure the most important columns are always visible as you scroll over. Any columns to the left of the vertical teal line will be frozen in that place. Unfreeze a column by dragging it to the right of the teal line
To add a filter, click on “Add Filter” and select which category you would like to filter by.
Then enter in the data you would like to filter by.
A useful filter that can help you understand what needs to happen on your briefs is Stage. Stages include:
- Create: your brief is still a draft and has not been launched yet.
- Find: your brief has been launched, and a creator has not been assigned yet.
- Produce: a creator has been assigned but has not submitted content yet.
- Review: content has been submitted, but the brief has not been completed. You need to review the content and complete the brief.