Snapwire offers a solution for streamlining brief creation and scheduling among stakeholders, third parties, and creators. Here are a couple of examples of where this typically comes into play:
- A delivery company needs to schedule photoshoots showcasing their store partners.
- A hospitality brand needs to schedule video shoots at their hotel locations.
If you choose to set up a scheduling form with Snapwire, you can send a public link to the form to the person you'd like to schedule the brief with, and a brief will automatically be created in Snapwire when they have selected their availability and other logistics. The brief will contain your creative specifications and the contact's logistical details including available time slots.
Whether you use this to schedule one brief or thousands of briefs, you'll eliminate unnecessary back-and-forth coordination and streamline the entire process.
How to Use Snapwire's Streamlined Brief Creation and Scheduling:
- Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss creating a custom form for your team. This only takes about 3-5 days to set up. Don't have a CSM yet? Scheduling is available in our plus package, which you can review here.
- Once the form is created, send the link to any contact you would like to schedule a shoot.
- When a contact fills out the form, a brief will be created on Snapwire.
- Do this with one or many contacts!
- Creators who apply to the brief will select a time that works best for them from the available time slots if provided.
Snapwire helps you set up a custom form that works for your team.
The form automatically creates a brief with the right information once it is completed.
See Related Article: what if my brief needs rescheduling?