Implemented Notifications in the Application
Creators now have a Notifications page on their application where they can see a feed of all activity on briefs that might relate to them. Creators will be notified of:
- Invitation to apply to a Brief
- Assignment on a Brief
- Blocker added to a Brief
- New comment on a Brief to which a Creator has applied or been assigned
- Creator mentioned in a comment
- Brief details have been modified
Creators should check the Notifications page regularly to see important activity.
Activated Comment Channels at All Times on Briefs
Creators can now communicate with the client or Snapwire as soon as they apply to a brief.
Released New Content Review Features
Snapwire revamped the content review modal to incorporate new and improved, collaborative functionality for client users. Creators can now:
- Receive feedback comments on a specific area of an asset that the client has selected
- See automatic metadata such as keyword tagging and technical details
Released Video Capabilities
Snapwire's production platform now affords users to upload videos in .mp4 or .mov formats.