Implemented Notifications in the Application
Users now have a Notifications page in their application where they can see a feed of all activity on briefs that might relate to them. Users will be notified of:
- New comment on a Brief
- User mentioned in a comment
- Brief has been completed
- Blocker added to a Brief
Users should check the Notifications page regularly to see any new activity.
Created Brief-Level Settings for Automations
On a brief-by-brief basis, users can now set preferences for who can apply to the brief. The options are:
- Let any Creator apply to the brief. This means the brief will show up on all Creators' lists of available briefs.
- Let any Creator on my roster apply to the brief. This means the brief will show up on the lists of available briefs for only Creators you have added to your organization's roster.
- Let only Creators you invite apply to the brief. This means you need to manually invite the Creators you'd like to invite.
Implemented Lists of Suggested Creators on Briefs
Users will now see a list of Creators on each brief who Snapwire thinks they might like for the brief. Users can invite these Creators with only one click.
Activated Comment Channels at All Times on Briefs
In order to ensure collaboration in the pre-production phases, Snapwire opened up commenting from the beginning of the brief, so that users can leave comments for each other while planning the Creative Specifications and logistics.
Implemented Tagging on Creator Profiles
Users can now create custom, organization-specific tags, so that the organization can keep track of Creator profiles that they like. For example, users might use a tag called "Lifestyle Favorites" in order to refer back to their list of favorite lifestyle Creators.
Improved Automatic Saving in the Plan Stage of a Brief
Users' changes will save when they click in and out of fields on their plan tab on their briefs.
Released New Content Review Features
Snapwire revamped the content review modal to incorporate new and improved, collaborative functionality. Users can now:
- Select a specific area of an asset to leave a comment on
- Chat with their team or Creators about a specific asset
- Get a magnified look into every detail of an asset
- See how many times that asset has been liked or disliked
- See automatic metadata such as keyword tagging and technical details
Released Video Capabilities
Snapwire's production platform now affords users to upload, view, and download videos in .mp4 or .mov formats.