The site you are used to seeing challenges on and selling stock images on is now found at community.snapwire.co. Your existing profile will live on the Snapwire Community site under the new URL (for example, if your account is currently at the URL snapwi.re/user/chad, it will now be found at community.snapwire.co/user/chad).
Articles in this section
- How do I get more reviews on my portfolio?
- How do I search for and apply for briefs?
- Where can I find my assigned briefs? How will I know I am assigned?
- I've been assigned to a brief. What do I do?
- How do I communicate with Snapwire and the brands I'm working with?
- How do I edit my profile?
- How do I add or delete assets from my portfolio?
- How do I submit model options for my brief?
- How do Snapwire's creator fees work?
- How do I apply for the Snapwire platform?