To create a new brief:
- Start your new brief by selecting “Start Brief” or "New Brief" on your Dashboard, left navigation bar, or Briefs page.
- Fill in the general details for your brief.
- When you get to your Creative Details section, you have three options:
- Create a new brief using Snapwire's brief builder.
- Start from an existing brief that you have launched already, and use it as a template for your new brief.
- Upload or link your own brief.
- Note: if you choose to link a Google document for your brief, make sure your sharing settings are set to "Anyone with the link can view." This will ensure invited and assigned creators can view your creative brief.
- Work your way through each section. Once you get to the "Review" section, look over all of the details to ensure they represent your vision accurately.
- Add any stakeholders that you would like to contribute or review the brief before it goes live.
- Click "Find Creators" to launch your brief and start inviting creators!
Want some tips on creating effective briefs? Check out this article.